Deloitte ERDC is launching a paid internship program, which is aimed at final year undergraduate students and first-year master’s students.
The program consists of training participants during a 3-month paid internship, at the end of which they have the chance to be employed in Human Capital departments within the organization.
What do you need to know?
- Good knowledge of English;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- With a desire to develop constantly;
- Curious, with leadership skills and a spirit of teamwork.
What are your advantages?
- 3 months paid internship;
- professional training in a global environment
- training with a mentor;
- practical projects and applications in a team;
- the possibility of employment in the company.
What roles are available?
- Organizational Change Management Consultant – https://bit.ly/3w2IMIA
- Learning Experience Design Consultant –https://bit.ly/3M5Tuni
- HR Transformation Consultant (SuccessFactors & Workday) – https://bit.ly/3w2xJPA
Apply by Sunday 24th of May 2022, 24:00, by clicking on the links above or scanning the QR code from the posters.
How will the process work?
On 27 May there will be an online event where candidates have the chance to meet their future team and will have to solve a business case.
When does the internship program start?
18 June 2022
Deloitte ERDC provides IT technology services to member firm clients across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. We are part of a strongly integrated global network of Deloitte Delivery Centers. Our methods, breadth, depth in capabilities, and experienced teams uniquely position us to deliver solutions that traditionally would not have been candidates for nearshoring.
Our capabilities span several domains and technologies from Data, Analytics, BigData, to Enterprise Technology – SAP, CRM – Salesforce, e-Commerce – Hybris, Human Capital – SuccessFactors & Workday to System Integration and Engineering in Java, Mobile, DevOps, Front-End.
Read more about Deloitte ERDC here: