SNSPA has the pleasure of inviting all those interested to attend the International Conference “Economy and Commerce in the Global Era: Premises and Challenges for the Integration of Europe and Latin America”, which is due to take place on the 25th of April, 2016, starting with 10:00 am.
The list of speakers includes the following:
- Professor Daniel Dăianu, Member of the Board of Directors of the National Bank of Romania
- H.E. Fernando de Mateo, Permanent Representative of Mexic to the WTO
- H.E. Francisco Pirez, Former Permanent Representative of Uruguay to the WTO
- H.E. Gabriel Duque, Permanent Representative of Columbia to the WTO
- H.E. Hector Casanueva, Permanent Representative of Chile to the WTO
For confirmation of attendance, please send an e-mail to email@example.com before the 20th of April.